Yes we can provide the programs in all states and provide the custom forms specific to business.

Yes, we have insurance programs that will cover your crop for specific named peril coverages. You can insure your crops up to a total limit of $5,000,000 at any one location.

You will need to obtain policies that will cover you for a financial loss dues to a property loss or due to a liability loss on your premise and for a products loss due to the consumption of a product you have provided to the public. In short, proper coverage will keep you in business and protect your people, property and investment.

PRODUCTS LIABILITY policy is one of the most important policies you should buy. This policy will cover you in the event of a loss due to your product. The most important aspect of this coverage is it will provide you with defense costs outside your policy limit for any legal fees due a loss or suit brought against you.

No, a crop policy does not cover these types of losses at this time.

Yes, you can cover your income if your crop is damaged due to a covered peril on the crop policy. You must carry the underlying crop policy in order for the policy to pay a business income loss due to damaged crops.

Yes, you can cover your professional services with a Professional Liability policy.

Yes, there is a policy that can provide product recall coverage in the event their is a recall.

Yes, there is a policy that will cover you in the event your equipment breaks down and it will also cover any income lost due to the breakdown of that equipment.

Yes, there is a policy that can provide first party and third party losses in case the information is stolen.

Yes, you can buy coverage that will cover the inventory while in transit.

Yes you can buy a coverage that will cover you for non-owned auto liability and also hired auto liability.

Yes you can purchase coverage for your building that includes both the property coverage and the liability coverage.

Yes, as long as you are not purchasing the product directly from an oversea supplier. You would need to purchase the product from a US company that has the proper import licenses.

Yes, you can purchase a Director’s and Officer’s policy that will cover your Board for their fiduciary responsibility.

Yes, you can purchase Worker’s Compensation coverage to cover an injured employee!

That will depend on your state laws, what type of sub-contractor agreement you have with them, and in what capacity they work for you.

Yes you can buy a policy that will cover the armored car exposure.

Learn More

Call Us Today

For a customized quote for your business.

The mission of CIS Insurance Services, LLC is to provide security and protection for qualified marijuana businesses. We will accomplish this in an expanding, diversified market throughout the US. Quality products, superior service, quality control, education and accountability is our primary goal. We will maintain high standards of excellence by continuing to educate and train our personnel in an expanding Cannabis Industry.

CIS Insurance Services, LLC

9200 West Cross Drive, Suite 515
Littleton, CO 80123

Ask a Question


©2023 CIS Insurance Services, LLC. All rights reserved.